1. Keep the mask machine ventilated, dry and clean in the workplace of the production equipment, which is conducive to the long-term effective operation of the equipment.
2. The ventilation holes of the equipment should be kept away from water, corrosive gas vapor and dust.
3. Regularly check the insulation performance of the equipment and electrical components that are prone to aging. Check the ground wire regularly to ensure that the equipment is properly grounded.
4. Regularly check the power supply voltage equipment to confirm that it meets the requirements, to avoid long-term unstable operation under high or low power, and to avoid potential safety hazards.
5. Through the transmission mechanism, grease, oil and other lubricating oil should be filled regularly. The gear oil is changed regularly to ensure the good working condition of the lubricated moving parts.